ADVANTAGE MARKETING SOLUTIONS is a full-service advertising and marketing firm that offers the channels necessary to effectively market your business. We help you take your business to the next level by streamlining marketing, web services, advertising, public relations, creative and printing services, value-added programs and more, all under one roof. This enables us to be mindful of your time, and your budget.
Our experienced and talented staff work closely with you to develop effective solutions to meet your advertising and marketing needs. We provide solid marketing advice based on sound marketing principles that work.
Both large and small clients across the country depend on us to assist in all phases of marketing. Clients may have a one-time event or a new product or service to promote. Still others have planned projects throughout the year, such as e-mail marketing, service brochures, direct mail campaigns or postcard mailings.
We will apply a strong understanding of real world proven marketing principles, we listen and will educate each other to develop effective solutions that are easy to implement. Our strong willingness to provide true personalized service and be the best are cornerstones of Advantage Marketing Solutions approach to working with each and every client. We will work to develop a long term relationship to assist the success of every one of our clients.
Advantage Marketing Solutions LLC was founded by Terry Krieg in 2005. His vision for Advantage Marketing Solutions is to be an industry leader offering marketing, advertising, printing and valuable strategic partnerships for businesses and credit unions. Advantage Marketing Solutions applies the latest real world proven marketing principles and provides personalized service to each individual client. Our talented team, and quality products and services, all at favorable prices will ensure that our client’s desired results are achieved.
Meet Your Marketing Team
We are your TEAM
Terry Krieg, President
Read Terry's Bio
Terry started Advantage Marketing Solutions with the vision to be a leading high value marketing and advertising company that supports businesses with their need to market. His knowledge, experience, and previous achievements are just some of Advantage Marketing Solutions assets.
Kathy, Operations and Sales Director
Read Kathy's Bio
Kathy provides top quality customer service and support to our clients. She has a wide array of Credit Union knowledge and is our “go-to” person for any forms or compliance-related questions.Kathy coordinates marketing programs and is essential in overseeing the timely delivery, with no quality compromise, of your products.
Shannon, Vice President and Creative Director
Read Shannon's Bio
Shannon is a strategic, multidisciplinary designer & marketing expert with an eye for innovative, creative ideas for both digital and conventional marketing. She is a graduate of Wayne State University with a BFA in Graphic Design.
Heather, Marketing and Research Specialist
Read Heather's Bio
Heather joined the Advantage Marketing Solutions team in 2017. She has a strong business background in the retail and food industry. Her main role in the organization is to assist clients in marketing research and business development. Heather also assists our team in project management and organization.
Hillary, Lead Developer
Read Hillary's Bio
Hillary joined the Advantage team in 2019, bringing with her more than 20 years’ experience delivering custom websites and Internet marketing services to over 300 clients.
- Personal Service – We build mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and partners.
- Real World Marketing – Provide proven marketing principles that generate results.
- Innovation – Strive to offer new innovative and creative solutions.
- Timely Delivery of Products and Services – Speed to market without compromising quality.
- Flexibility – We are flexible and adaptable, and understand the fluidity of business.
- Guarantee – We work to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Autonomy – We encourage and expect our team members to find creative and innovative ways to anticipate the needs of our clients and to deliver the highest possible level of satisfaction.
- Positive Atmosphere – A happy and enjoyable workplace is a priority to us.
- Trust– The cornerstone of Advantage Marketing Solutions is trust in our business partners, internal processes, and people.
- Make it easy and simple – We strive to meet your needs in the most effective way, while making it easy and simple for you to work with us.
What Our Clients Say
One of the major advantages of working with Advantage Marketing is the combined professional experience of our team. Our knowledge in a wide range of industries and markets means we can seamlessly integrate with your business.
Are we a good fit for you? If you answer yes to one or more of the following, it’s quite likely that outsourcing to Advantage Marketing is the best option for your company.
- You are a small company and you cannot yet afford to have a 3 to 10-person marketing team.
- You are a small company and your marketing team lacks specific skill set and experience.
- You are a company that needs outside advice for what to spend, how to do effectively.
- You have a track record of being sold marketing or advertisement that was a total waste of money and not suited for your clients or customers.
- You are a company that has past failures and realizes it needs fresh new approaches for success
- Your current marketing does not match your company’s image and values.
- You do not understand how to reach customers and prospects today and feel lost on what may work the best. A marketing agency can also manage your currents services providers better because they will know if you are really getting a true value for your advertising spend.
- You do not have quite enough work to justify a full-time employee or don’t want to cover the costs for overhead expenses that come with employees like benefits and training.
- You feel like you will never see the end of your to-do list? Or like you just don’t have enough hours in the day to get things done? Outsourcing some of your marketing efforts can help increase your efficiency like you never thought possible.