AMS is seeking Web Developers, Telemarketers, Sales Representatives and Interns to join our Marketing Team.
Please email resume in PDF format to Careers@MarketingMich.com.
This employee will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function, according to a client’s specifications. This employee will create well branded, visually appealing design layouts, which are user-friendly, and are built around site maps that support user navigation that achieves the intended goals of the site.
The objective for this hire will be to maximize company profits on web design projects, while supporting and executing activities that support our client’s needs. This employee must have a strong attention to detail, be self-motivated, and be capable of working in a fast-paced deadline drive environment.
Web Related Responsibilities
- Experience building high-quality, interactive websites using a variety of web-based technologies
- Significant experience in responsive website design utilizing Joomla and/or WordPress CMS
- Significant experience designing Joomla and/or WordPress websites using pre-built templates as a starting point, then customizing them based on client’s needs
- Ability to design or create custom CMS themes and Plug-Ins is a plus.
- Be able to work with C-panel and common Databases
- Set up and manage hosting and e-mail accounts for clients
- Understand and work with Joomla / WordPress administration and security tools
- Be able to Test and self-certify developed code for production
- Be able to research, implement and find workable solutions for unique design or database challenges
- Follow and recommend defined guidelines, best practices and standards related to SEO, Security and hosting
- Track reports and campaigns
Work Experience and Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web and/or Graphic Design, or 3+ years related experience
- Passion for web work, design and marketing
- A positive attitude backed by strong verbal communication skills with our team and clients
- Basic Marketing and/or Advertising experience is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Products such as: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Design proficiency in software applications such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver is plus
- Experience with Internal CRM Systems and Project Tracking
- Strong organizational, writing, proofreading and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of a “strategic planning process” for business development
- Experience with Social Media Marketing is a plus
- This position requires having a strong work ethic, a high attention to detail, a desire to learn, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for top talent that want to be part of a team, work hard and learn.
Are you currently enrolled as an undergraduate at an accredited university? With an emphasis in marketing or business is preferred, but not required. Must be a junior or senior standing or recent graduate.
Overall, the Marketing interns will be developing skills in creative marketing, graphic design and website management. We would like to hire our interns and grow together.
Excellent writing and communication skills and a solid grasp of how to plan and carry out a marketing campaign as needed. Solid technical proficiency including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) We value drive, creativity, attention to detail, fast response time, organization, commitment to outstanding quality, and focus on results.
You need to be a motivated self-starter who works well alone and as part of a team.
- Work with executive team to create marketing strategy for multiple markets
- Draft marketing messaging and digital marketing materials
- Assist in supporting and developing marketing campaigns
- Draft and edit copy and develop marketing ideas
- Research new opportunities to reach target markets
- Conduct market research and analyze data
- Track reports and campaigns