Your Outsource Marketing Team
Why Outsourcing Your Marketing to
Advantage Marketing Solutions is the Better Choice
Outsourcing is more effective than hiring marketing staff.
We provide our time and talents to meet your needs, thus resulting in a more efficient and cost-effective method of marketing your company. Our team will take the time to gain a deeper understanding of your business to help service your marketing needs, resulting in a positive effect on the view and presence of your brand.
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING:
- Reduced Staffing Costs & Risk
- Increase Efficiency & Results
- Greater Skills & Resources
- Staffing Flexibility
- Provide Fresh Insight
- Less Time Consuming
- Eliminate Turnover/Training
- Built in management of our team
- Eliminate the concern of a bad hire
- Diverse Team Talents & Knowledge
- We cover employee, benefits, payroll taxes
- You don’t pay for staff on Vacation or Sick Leave
Advantage Marketing has over 95+ years combined of marketing experience.
Partnering with us will get you noticed
- Sales & Lead Generation
- Improve Your Bottom Line
- Reputation & Brand Image
- Trusted Business Consulting
- Digital & Conventional Marketing Experts
“Outsourced Marketing (defined) is the practice of contracting an organization’s marketing functions to an outside firm. … Some businesses, on the other hand, outsource every aspect of their marketing. This allows their leadership and professionals to focus intensely on their core business.”
When it comes to the growth of your business, outsourcing is a beautiful thing. Your business is always changing. Needs fluctuate, and when demand rises it takes people – quality people – to get the job done right. That’s what Advantage Marketing Solutions delivers.
We can also hire or manage any current marketing staff you may have. This allows you save money and time managing people so you can focus your time and energy on your areas of expertise.
Advantage Marketing can become your outsourced marketing department. By outsourcing, your business can focus intensely on your core business. By outsourcing to Advantage Marketing, you will have all the benefits of an experienced marketing team to successfully execute your marketing tasks.
Here are a few more reasons our clients work with us as their company’s marketing department. There are many good reasons but most of them come down to dollars, expertise and just getting things done on time and well executed. Good marketing can be expensive and not a money-maker if not tracked and continually improved. Having on staff marketers can potentially drain your profits, and too few can lead to not getting the job done and lack of reporting and tracking results.
Advantage works hard to generate leads for our sales team. Mixing our sales efforts with a unique marketing plan that is tracked and reported on allows us to devote our time improving our products and closing deals. They don’t sell us anything they work for us and do a great job.
I believe Advantage Marketing knows our company, products and services better than many of our internal employees.
It’s expensive to have an in-house marketing team. From HR and recruitment, to training and benefits, it is a long, tedious process to find good people and keep them. Plus our needs were always changing depending on company’s situation.
There are several other reasons why companies choose to outsource marketing activities. Do some of these scenarios sound like you?
- You are a small company and you cannot yet afford to have a 3 to 10-person marketing team.
- You are a small company and your marketing team lacks specific skill set and experience.
- You are a company that needs outside advice for what to spend, how to do effectively.
- You have a track record of being sold marketing or advertisement that was a total waste of money and not suited for your clients or customers.
- You are a company that has past failures and realizes it needs fresh new approaches for success
- You do not understand how to reach customers and prospects today and feel lost on what may work the best. A marketing agency can also manage your currents services providers better because they will know if you are really getting a true value for your advertising spend.
- You do not have quite enough work to justify a full-time employee or don’t want to cover the costs for overhead expenses that come with employees like benefits and training.
- You feel like you will never see the end of your to-do list? Or like you just don’t have enough hours in the day to get things done? Outsourcing some of your marketing efforts can help increase your efficiency like you never thought possible.
- Your current marketing does not match your company’s image and values.
Outsource marketing with Advantage isn’t going to be right for every organization. For example, if you require a large marketing team to support your company or you’re a larger organization that requires an internal marketing team.