REFUND, RETURN & CLAIMS POLICY
(Revised as of January 10, 2018)
Use of this website agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following return and refund policy.
- Refund Consideration:Only merchandise received within fifteen (15) days will be given return consideration. Requests to return goods will be reviewed by the Customer Service Department. Approval must be obtained PRIOR to any return of merchandise. A Return Authorization Number will be assigned upon approval. Shipments not having this authorization will not be accepted. Details must be provided as to the reason for the return, quantity involved, and Advantage Marketing Solutions Order number. Once return has been authorized and merchandise received by Advantage Marketing Solutions, credit or refund will be issued. Returns incur a 20% inspection and restocking charge. Only full cartons will be accepted and any non-saleable merchandise will be deducted from exchange, credit or refund amounts.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS.
- CUSTOM PRODUCTS CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR CREDIT
- Non-Returnable Items:Except in the case of manufacturing defects, we are unable to accept returns on personalized/custom promotional items. No returns on printed, washed, or decorated merchandise. All sales on closeout items/styles are final.
- Receiving Your Refund:Method of refund depends primarily on the method of initial payment. Credit card orders will be refunded to the same credit card of purchase. If after reading these guidelines, you have a specific question regarding any issue; please contact our customer service department for explanation or assistance.
- Pre-Production Cancellation:In the event you change your mind about your order during pre-production, please contact our customer service department for a full refund. However, once your order has been completed with your custom request, we are unable to refund your purchase price.
- Disclosure of Fees:Some blank items are subject to a restocking fee. Returns on undamaged blank items may require an average of 10% to 20% restocking fee. This fee is based solely on the fee requirements of our suppliers.
- Restocking Fee:All returns due to customer ordering error are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Claims:Title to merchandise passes to purchaser when delivered to carrier. Carrier acknowledges receipt of merchandise properly packaged and in good condition. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to note any visible or concealed damages, shortages, or overages on the delivery receipt IMMEDIATELY UPON DELIVERY and to initiate the claims process with the delivering carrier.
- Visible Damage:Instruct delivering carrier to note nature and extent of damages on freight bill. Notify carrier’s office of damages and request inspection of merchandise. FILE CLAIM FOR DAMAGES AT ONCE! Filing a claim with the delivering carrier will allow you to make an adjustment for full value or replacement of merchandise.
- Concealed Damage:If damage is noticed when merchandise is unpacked, notify carrier’s office immediately and request inspection of merchandise. Do not destroy packing materials until delivering carrier has inspected merchandise and the claim filed.
- Overages and Shortages:All shortages must be reported within ten (10) days! If overages occur, please notify Advantage Marketing Solutions. We try to produce your order in the exact quantity ordered, but this is not always possible due to quality control efforts and fast running machines. We reserve the right to ship and subsequently bill or credit, your charge card or account, for up to 10% over or under the desired quantity.
- Return Expiration Date:Please check your order for defects immediately upon arrival, as there are no returns after 15 days from receipt of order.
- Securing an RMA/Return Authorization:In the event that you receive misprinted or incorrect merchandise, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
- Required Condition of Returned Items:Returned items must be in new, saleable condition.
- Product Warranty:We warrant our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days from date of invoice. This warranty is invalid if the customer alters the product in any way or uses same on any equipment for which the product was not manufactured. Our liability is expressly limited to replacement of the defective product only and does not extend to loss or damage resulting from the use of any such defective product or for any loss whether directly or indirectly suffered by reason of the customer’s inability to use the product during the time for replacement. We expressly disclaim any liability for negligence or misuse on the part of the customer or ultimate user of the product.
- Changes:From time to time, Advantage Marketing Solutions may update and revise this Refund, Return & Claims Policy to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. When we do make changes to this Refund, Return & Claims Policy, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Statement. Because we reserve the right to modify this Refund, Return & Claims Policy at any time, please make sure that you review it frequently.