Leveraging the power of mobile offers you a whole new channel for building and maintaining strong, sustainable and profitable relationships with current and potential customers.
Give Mobile Visitors What They’re Looking For – Our websites:
- Are optimized for all major mobile devices
- Help to communicate to customers who search on Phones and Tablets
- Provide a quick load time
- Communicate quickly and succinctly
- Compliment your current SEO efforts
10 Key reasons why you should have a Mobile Version of Your Business Website
According to a study by Neilson, mobile internet usage is growing rapidly every year. The PC is now just one of several pieces of hardware that people use to access the internet, and increasingly, it won’t be the “primary” device.
1. Readability and Ease of Use
85% of mobile users won’t take the time to try to read or use a site that is not mobile-friendly.
2. Google has a separate index for mobile content.
Ranking and search on mobile is easier due to a much smaller index of mobile content. By having a mobile site today, businesses stand a very good chance of being highly ranked.
3. One out of every five Americans is on the mobile web every day.
As the percentage of mobile web users increases rapidly, businesses should not miss the opportunity to capture this audience.
4. 36% of all U.S. households are now “mobile-only”.
Also 93% of U.S. adults own a cell phone. Also, 93% of U.S. adults own a cell phone. With these statistics, the mobile web will overtake the desktop.
5. Marketing to mobile devices.
Today, this is how people search, review, find and call your business.
6. Mobile advertising is exploding.
Advertising spend gives analysts an indicator of where an industry is headed. Given this rising estimate, it is quite clear that the mobile segment is going to be highly significant.
7. Mobile Consumer Coupons are growing rapidly.
Consumers are increasingly looking for offers and coupons. Mobile coupons are convenient, plus easy to access and redeem.
8. Businesses are embracing the mobile segment.
38% of businesses are planning to make mobile a serious part of their spend.
Be where your customers are. A mobile site extends the reach of your business to the mobile web browsers.
10. Getting your own Mobile Website is Affordable and Easy.
Call our Mobile Web Experts at Advantage Marketing Solutions Today. (248) 916-0227!